Cat # : 12U67
Model/Part # S30Updating Price...
Cat # : 15S63
Model/Part # E30Updating Price...
Cat # : 13H14
Model/Part # CS7500Updating Price...
Cat # : X2658
Model/Part # LENLN2SUpdating Price...
The iComfort® M30 is a Wi-Fi-enabled, electronic 7-day, multi-stage, programmable, touchscreen thermostat. The iComfort M30 thermostat is a universal thermostat that works with non-iComfort enabled and non-Lennox products. Introducing two new features to the iComfort M30 that help control a home’s environment. The iComfort M30 now pairs with any Google Assistant device, a perfect addition to the already compatible Alexa and Siri devices. If This, Then That (IFTTT) can help program the iComfort thermostat around a homeowner’s schedule. It brings home automation apps together for the ultimate comfort experience.
- Smart Away™ Mode: Uses the location services in your smartphone to detect when you’re leaving, and automatically changes the temperature to a more energy-efficient setting.
- One-Touch Away Mode: A quick and easy way to set the cooling and heating setpoints while away.
- Schedule IQ™ Technology: Allows you to program your thermostat once. Whenever there’s a change in your routine, the thermostat adapts heating and cooling to match.
- Humidity Control: Offering maximum humidity control, iComfort M30 smart thermostat can work with a whole-home humidifier to optimize the moisture levels in the air.
- Emailed Alerts and Reminders: Notifies the homeowner and the dealer of any service or maintenance needs for the iComfort M30 smart thermostat.
- Feels Like™ Setting: Similar to the "Feels Like" temperature in a weather report, this takes into account temperature and humidity, making your home feel exactly like you want.
- Alexa Integration: The iComfort M30 smart thermostat is an Amazon® Alexa-enabled, smart-home-compatible thermostat. It works with Amazon Echo, Echo Dot and Tap devices allowing the homeowner to ask Alexa to adjust the temperature.
- Energy Star Certified
- Peace-Of-Mind Protection: Five year limited warranty in residential applications. Refer to Lennox Equipment Limited Warranty certificate included with unit for specific details.
|Minimum Order Quantity||0.0|
|Base Unit of Measure||Unit(S)|
|Product Depth||7/8 IN|
|Product Height||3-5/16 IN|
|Product Width||4-5/16 IN|
|Gross Weight||0.9 LB|
|Lennox Brand Comparison||15Z69|
|Program Type||7 Day|
|Communicates with Lennox||No|
|Stages Quantity||4 Heat/2 Cool|
|WiFi Remote Access||Yes|
New Catalog #'s15Z69 was replaced by