Cat # : 50W41
Model/Part # XP21-060-230 ENHUpdating Price...
Cat # : 98W19
Model/Part # XP25-060-230Updating Price...
Dave Lennox Signature® Collection
SL18XP1 Heat Pump
The quietest and most efficient single-stage heat pump*
As the latest addition to the Dave Lennox Signature® Collection, the SL18XP1-060-230 offers efficiencies up to 18.50 SEER and 10.20 HSPF, with sound levels as low as 67 decibels.
Signature® Performance & Comfort
- The quietest single-stage heat pump on the market: as low as 67 decibels! Approximately 40 times quieter than a standard heat pump*
- Scroll compressor helps precisely control air temperature for greater comfort
- The SL18XP1 system paired with an iComfort® S30 thermostat monitors humidity levels and removes excessive moisture that can cause mold growth, creating healthier, more comfortable air
- Compatible with the exclusive Healthy Climate® ozone-free Indoor Air Quality Solutions system
- SunSource® solar-ready design – maximizes energy savings by integrating the unit with one to sixteen solar modules
Reliability & Performance
- The Lennox Quantum™ Condenser Coil can help protect against corrosion in harsh environments, including coastal areas
- All-aluminum fortified tube and fin construction provides efficient heat transfer, lighter weight, and ease of cleaning
- Durable single stage scroll compressor
- 10-year limited warranty on compressor and covered components
Easier Handling & Cleaning
- Lighter weight for easier (and safer) handling
- Water-only cleaning: no coil cleaner purchase
- Water-only cleaning appeals to the environmentally-conscious consumer
- Lennox provides complimentary training for this new cleaning system
- The most efficient single-stage heat pump*
- Up to 18.50 SEER and 10.20 HSPF efficiency ratings
- Unit may qualify for many state utility rebates
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Dual-fuel option pairs the SL18XP1 with a Lennox communicating gas furnace. The SL18XP1 provides warmth as temperatures drop. On extremely cold days, the gas furnace takes over to maintain maximum comfort.
*Actual system efficiency may vary depending on the exact system match. Efficiencies are representative of a single AHRI Most Popular matched combination. Always verify actual system efficiencies through AHRI or by visiting AHRI ratings database at www.ahridirectory.org. Must be accompanied by either a Lennox variable speed air handler or furnace and an iComfort® communicating thermostat.
|Minimum Order Quantity||0.0|
|Base Unit of Measure||Unit(S)|
|Product Depth||39.5 IN|
|Product Height||47 IN|
|Product Width||35.5 IN|
|Product Voltage||208/230v 1ph 60 hz|
|Gross Weight||356 LB|
|Cooling Capacity||5.0 Ton Cooling|
New Catalog #'s12U12 was replaced by