DLSC Series, Upflow/Horizontal Gas Furnace, 99% AFUE, 88,000 Btuh, Variable Speed, Modulating, 4-5 Ton, SLP99UH090XV60C
Cat # : 19A42
|Model/Part # : SLP99UH090XV60C
Cat # : 11U88
Model/Part # XC25-060-230Updating Price...
Cat # : 11X56
Model/Part # XC20-060-230Updating Price...
Cat # : 12U67
Model/Part # S30Updating Price...
Cat # : Y8903
Model/Part # PCO3S-20-16Updating Price...
Dave Lennox Signature® Collection
SLP99V Gas Furnace
The quietest and most efficient furnace on the market.
Perfection is relized in the Dave Lennox Signature® Collection. The SLP99UH090XV60C is a modulating gas furnace with up to 99% AFUE, high-efficiency variable speed fan motor and enhanced commissioning which now calculates heat rise, temperature drop, CFM and line voltage check for ease of installation and precision comfort. From supreme efficiency to unprecedented performance, this product family delivers incomparable comfort.
- Variable-speed fan motor produces consistent airflow, preventing temperature swings
- SilentComfort™ technology for peace, quiet and comfort
- Insulated blower compartment to minimize heat loss and maximize efficiency
- Designed to integrate with PureAir™ S air purification system
- iComfort-enabled for easy control at your fingertips
- Enchanced humidity control for incomparable comfort
- Dual-fuel compatible with Lennox heat pumps for added cost savings
|Minimum Order Quantity||0.0|
|Base Unit of Measure||Unit(S)|
|Product Depth||29-1/4 IN|
|Product Height||33 IN|
|Product Width||21 IN|
|Product Voltage||120V 1ph 60 hz|
|Blower Motor||Variable Speed|
|Low Nox||Low NOx|
|Gross Weight||166 LB|
|Cooling Capacity||5.0 Ton Cooling|
|Heating Capacity||88, 000 Btuh|
|Series||Dave Lennox Signature Collection|
New Catalog #'s19A42 was replaced by
Approved by the California Energy Commission and meets California Nitrogen Oxides Standard (NOx) limits of 40 ng/J.
This furnace does not meet the South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) Rule 1111 and San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District (SJVAPCD) Rule 4905 NOx emission limit (14 ng/J) and cannot be installed within the SCAQMD and SJVAPCD areas.