Lennox, Upflow/Horizontal Air Handler, T-Class, TAA, 20 Ton, Copper Coil, Multi-Stage Air Volume, 208/230V 3-Phase 60Hz, TAA240S4D
Cat # : 45W80
|Model/Part # : TAA240S4D
Need your unit today? See product availability listed below, visit Commercial Quick Quote, or call the Rapid Replacement Hotline at 1-800-4LENNOX.
Cat # : 46W65
Model/Part # T3EH0020N-1YUpdating Price...
Cat # : 49W39
Model/Part # T3EH0040N-1YUpdating Price...
Cat # : 46W66
Model/Part # T3EH0030N-1YUpdating Price...
Cat # : 46W67
Model/Part # T3EH0050N-1YUpdating Price...
Cat # : X6670
Model/Part # HCF16-11Updating Price...
Cat # : X6672
Model/Part # HCF16-16Updating Price...
Cat # : 47W51
Model/Part # T2GARD30N-1Updating Price...
Cat # : 46W44
Model/Part # T2UVCL10N-1Updating Price...
Cat # : 47W73
Model/Part # 602612-03Updating Price...
T-Class™ Air Handlers (60 hz and 50 hz)
Designed to match with the TSA/TPA to provide optimum performance
- Multi-circuit, copper tube coil provides maximum cooling efficiency, excellent heat transfer and low air resistance
- Belt drive blowers deliver large volumes of air quietly and efficiently
- Available MSAV® supply fan provides year-round savings and comfort with reduced energy consumption, improved indoor air quality and code compliance
- MERV 11 or MERV 16 filters
- UVC germicidal lamp kits are designed for easy installation
- Expansion valve reduces installation time and provides peak cooling performance across the entire application range
- Control box is field relocatable for easier access when space around the unit is tight
- Blower motor, belt and tensioner are isolated from the rest of the cabinet for easier access
- Filters access on either end of the unit for faster removal
- Removable full-access panels provide complete service access
- Heavy-duty bearings are self-aligning, permanently sealed and lubricated
- Auto-tensioning pulley automatically controls belt tension
- Heavy-duty cabinet is constructed of heavy-gauge steel and completely lined with thick fiberglass insulation, resulting in quiet and efficient operation
- Corrosion-resistant, reversible plastic drain pan allows for drain outlets on either end of cabinet
|Minimum Order Quantity||0.0|
|Base Unit of Measure||Unit(S)|
|EAN / UPC||66255139602|
|Coil Cab Height||54.75||Coil Cab Width||57.875||Coil Cab Length||96.25||Coil Cab Weight||720|
|Product Voltage||208/230v 3ph 60 hz|
|Gross Weight||748 LB|
|Cooling Capacity||20.0 Ton Cooling|
|Heating Capacity||239, 000 Btuh|
New Catalog #'s45W80 was replaced by