Honeywell Universal Integrated Furnace Control offers universal compatibility and diagnostics. It replaces a large number of furnace control models in single-stage warm air furnaces. Uses 120Vac hot surface igniter. Includes instructions and special wire harnesses for easy replacement.
- Cross reference and wire harnesses provided for simple replacement over 195 existing furnace controls.
- Main burner ignition using a 120V hot surface igniter.
- Flame rectification circuit to monitor flame presence.
- Monitoring of system pressure switch, high temperature limit, and rollout functions.
- Appliance operation/safety requirements controlled via microprocessor.
- Controls circulating fan motor based on appliance requirements, in response to a conventional low voltage thermostat.
- LED system status, performance and diagnostic indication.
- Twinning capability