Cat # : 13J03
Model/Part # 13ACXN030-230Updating Price...
Cat # : 12C08
Model/Part # XC14-030-230Updating Price...
Cat # : 10N31
Model/Part # XC16-036-230Updating Price...
Cat # : 11X54
Model/Part # XC20-036-230Updating Price...
Cat # : 50W35
Model/Part # XC21-036-230Updating Price...
Cat # : 98W13
Model/Part # XC25-036-230Updating Price...
Cat # : 11H82
Model/Part # SL18XC1-036-230Updating Price...
Cat # : 88M91
Model/Part # LB-31200BARUpdating Price...
Cat # : 27W55
Model/Part # 101321-01Updating Price...
Cat # : 93G35
Model/Part # 93G3501Updating Price...
Cat # : 50A93
Model/Part # 50A9301Updating Price...
Cat # : 58M81
Model/Part # LB-106778AUpdating Price...
Cat # : 84M23
Model/Part # LB-110135AUpdating Price...
Cat # : 89J58
Model/Part # 612804000009Updating Price...
Cat # : 89J56
Model/Part # 612802000009Updating Price...
Cat # : 89J57
Model/Part # 612803000009Updating Price...
Cat # : 89J59
Model/Part # 612805000009Updating Price...
Cat # : 27P39
Model/Part # 83385Updating Price...
XC13 Air Conditioner
Reliable and responsible home cooling
Designed to deliver more comfort for every energy dollar, the XC13N030-230 operates efficiently even on the hottest summer days. At the heart of a system is a scroll compressor, which assures smooth and reliable operation.
- Efficiency ratings of up to 16 SEER—can save hundreds of dollars a year, compared to a standard air conditioner
- ENERGY STAR® qualified—meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency
- High-efficiency outdoor coil—provides exceptional heat transfer and low air resistance for high-efficiency operation
- Sound levels—as low as 74 dB
- Dependable scroll compressor—provides smooth, efficient and reliable operation
- Designed to work with the Humiditrol® whole-home dehumidification system**
- Chlorine-free R-410A refrigerant—provides exceptional comfort without exacting a costly environmental toll
- PermaGuard™ Cabinet—heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction, louver coil guard, baked-on powder finish and durable zinc-coated steel base provide long-lasting protection against rust and corrosion
- SmartHinge™ louver design—allows quick, easy access to interior components from all sides for cleaning and maintenance. Protects coils from damage and provides clean appearance
- Drainage holes—prevent damaging moisture from collecting inside the basepan
*The region used to calculate household fuel and utility costs reflect a cross-section of cities in the U.S. In addition to geography, cooling costs are based on 3-ton capacity specifications, with 1,600 cooling hours per year. Actual costs will vary depending on the weather, local fuel rates, system settings and personal lifestyle.
**Must be accompanied by either a variable speed air handler or furnace and the ComfortSense® 7000 Series touchscreen thermostat.
|Minimum Order Quantity||0.0|
|Base Unit of Measure||Unit(S)|
|Product Depth||28 IN|
|Product Height||31 IN|
|Product Width||27 IN|
|Product Voltage||208/230v 1ph 60 hz|
|Liquid Line||3/8 IN|
|Gross Weight||165 LB|
|Suction Line||3/4 IN|
|Cooling Capacity||2.5 Ton Cooling|
|Condenser Fan Motor HP||1/5 HP|
|Maximum Overcurrent Protection (Amps)||30|
New Catalog #'s13J10 was replaced by