Cat # : 17H38
Model/Part # XCZ20-060-230Updating Price...
Cat # : 12X60
Model/Part # ML14XC1-060-230Updating Price...
Cat # : 50W20
Model/Part # 14ACX-060-230Updating Price...
Cat # : 50W37
Model/Part # XC21-060-230Updating Price...
Cat # : 11U88
Model/Part # XC25-060-230Updating Price...
Cat # : 93G35
Model/Part # 93G3501Updating Price...
Cat # : 50A93
Model/Part # 50A9301Updating Price...
XC20 Air Conditioner
True variable capacity cooling
The XC20-060-230 sets a new standard of comfort, convenience and control within the Elite® family of products. At up to 20 SEER, and fully communicating with the iComfort® thermostat platform, the XC20-060-230 is an outstanding value.
- Cooling efficiency of up to 20.00 SEER—saves hundreds of dollars per year over a standard air conditioner*
- Compatibility with iComfort thermostats**— customers save energy whether home or away
- Sound levels as low as 65 dB
- Precision balanced swept-wing fan blade delivers quiet operation
- Inverter-driven variable capacity scroll compressor provides quiet, efficient performance.
- Climate IQ Settings for Dry, Moderate, and Humid Climates through iComfort thermostat
- Chlorine-free R-410A refrigerant— safe for the environment
- PermaGuard Cabinet—heavy-guage, galvanized steel construction, louver coil guard, baked on powder finish and durable zinc-coated steel base provide long-lasting protection against rust and corrosion.
- SmartHinge louver design—allows quick, easy access to the interior components from all sides for cleaning and maintenance. Protects coil from damage and provides clean appearance.
*The regions used to calculate household fuel and utility costs reflect a cross-section of cities in the U.S. In addition to geography, cooling costs indicated are based on 3-ton capacity specifications, with 1,800 cooling hours per year and 12.29 cents per kWh (Source: EIA National average residential electricrate, August 2014 YTD). Actual costs may vary depending on the weather, local fuel rates, system settings and personal lifestyle.
**The iComfort Wi-Fi® Thermostat and a variable-speed iComfort® -enabled Furnace or Air Handler is required with the XC20 for a complete communicating system.
|Minimum Order Quantity||0.0|
|Base Unit of Measure||Unit(S)|
|Product Depth||39-1/2 IN|
|Product Height||45 IN|
|Product Width||35-1/2 IN|
|Product Voltage||208/230v 1ph 60 hz|
|Blower Motor||1/3 HP|
|Liquid Line||3/8 IN|
|Gross Weight||321 LB|
|Suction Line||1-1/8 IN|
|Cooling Capacity||5.0 Ton Cooling|
|Condenser Fan Motor HP||1/3 HP|
|Maximum Overcurrent Protection (Amps)||50|
New Catalog #'s11X56 was replaced by