Lennox, Air Conditioner, DLSC, 4 Ton, 21 SEER, 2 Stage, 208/230V, 1 Phase, 60Hz, XC21-048-230
Cat # : 50W36
Model/Part # : XC21-048-230
This product has been replaced by Cat#
Dave Lennox Signature® Collection
XC21 Air Conditioner
The quietest and most efficient two-stage central air conditioner
Discover absolute home comfort with the XC21-048-230, engineered for quiet and highly efficient operation. Exclusive SilentComfort™ technology works to maintain a more consistent temperature throughout your customer's home, while helping to keep their energy costs under control.
- The most efficient two-stage central air conditioner
- Efficiency ratings of up to 21.20 SEER—can save hundreds of dollars a year, compared to a standard air conditioner
- iComfort™-enabled technology allows the air conditioner, when installed with the easy-to-use programmable iComfort Wi-Fi® Touchscreen Thermostat, to exchange information and make adjustments as needed to optimize performance and efficiency**
- ENERGY STAR® qualified—meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency
- This product has been designated as one of the Most Efficient ENERGY STAR qualified products in 2014. Products that are recognized as the Most Efficient of ENERGY STAR in 2014 prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting rigorous energy efficiency performance levels set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
- High-efficiency outdoor coil—provides exceptional heat transfer and low air resistance for high-efficiency operation
- The quietest two-stage central air conditioner
- SilentComfort™ technology delivers sound levels as low as 69 dB, approximately 20% quieter than a standard air conditioner.†
- Precision-balanced, direct-drive fan—delivers ultra quiet operation with a patent-pending fan design
- SilentComfort™ fan grille—provides vortex suppression to reduce sound of airflow exiting unit
- Insulated compressor compartment—minimizes operating sounds with innovative, industry-leading materials and sound-isolating mounts
- Dependable scroll compressor with Silent Comfort™ technology—provides smooth, efficient and reliable operation
- Humiditrol® whole-home dehumidification system**** compatible—allowing the system to manage the moisture in the air inside the home for greater comfort and improved indoor air quality
- Chlorine-free R-410A refrigerant—provides exceptional comfort without exacting a costly environmental toll
- Listed in the GreenSpec® Directory—a leading resource of environmentally responsible products
- SilentComfort™ Outdoor Fan Motor with Composite Fan Blades—provides extremely reliable starting and running performance, even under the harshest outdoor conditions
- PermaGuard™ Cabinet—heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction, louver coil guard, baked-on powder finish and durable zinc-coated steel base provide long-lasting protection against rust and corrosion.
- SmartHinge™ louver design—allows quick, easy access to interior components from all sides for cleaning and maintenance. Protects coils from damage and provides clean appearance
*The region used to calculate household fuel and utility costs reflect a cross-section of cities in the U.S. In addition to geography, cooling costs are based on 3-ton capacity specifications, with 1,800 cooling hours per year and 11.62 cents per KWh (Source: EIA National average electric rate-Rolling 12 months ending July 2009). Actual costs will vary depending on local weather, local fuel rates, system settings and personal lifestyle.
**iComfort Wi-Fi® Touchscreen Thermostat must be installed with an icomfort-enabled indoor unit for maximum performance.
***Customers must consult a tax expert before claiming energy efficiency tax credits.
****Must be accompanied by either a variable speed air handler or furnace and the ComfortSense® 7000 Series touchscreen thermostat. †Sound Rating Number according to ANSI/AHRI Standard 270-2008. "SRN" is the overall A-Weighted Sound Power Level, (LWA), dB (100Hz to 10,000Hz). Sound information based on 3 ton models. Standard system is a 13ACX with a 76 dB sound rating.