XP20-036-230, Heat Pump, 3 Ton, Variable, R-410A, Elite Series
Cat # : 11X58
| Model/Part #: XP20-036-230
XP20 Heat Pump
True variable-capacity heat pump. Increased profitability.
The XP20-036-230 is part of the expanded Lennox® line of Elite® Series heat pumps that offer higher efficiencies to more consumers. As a mid-tier offering, the XP20-036-230—with efficiency ratings of up to 20.00 SEER and 10.00 HSPF—allows you to give consumers another innovative option to combat rising energy costs. One that will offer the comfort, precision and savings of true variable-capacity technology.
- Cooling efficiency of up to 20.00 SEER—saves you hundreds of dollars per year over a standard air conditioner**
- Compatibility with iComfort thermostats**--save energy whether home or away
- Sound levels as low as 65 dB
- Precision balanced swept-wing fan blade delivers quiet operation
- Inverter-driven variable capacity scroll compressor provides quiet, efficient performance
- Climate IQ Settings for Dry, Moderate, and Humid Climates through iComfort thermostat
- Chlorine-free R-410A refrigerant-- safe for the environment
- PermaGuard Cabinet—heavy-guage, galvanized steel construction, louver coil guard, baked on powder finish and durable zinc-coated steel base provide long-lasting protection against rust and corrosion
- SmartHinge louver design—allows quick, easy access to the interior components from all sides for cleaning and maintenance. Protects coil from damage and provides clean appearance
**The regions used to calculate household fuel and utility costs reflect a cross-section of cities in the U.S. In addition to geography, cooling costs indicated are based on 3-ton capacity specifications, with 1,800 cooling hours per year and 12.29 cents per kWh (Source: EIA National average residential electricrate, August 2014 YTD). Your actual costs may vary depending on the weather, local fuel rates, system settings and your personal lifestyle.
***The iComfort Wi-Fi® Thermostat and a variable-speed iComfort® -enabled Furnace or Air Handler is required with the XP20 for a complete communicating system.
- 10F81 - iComfort Wi-Fi Programmable Thermostat, Touchscreen Operation, Remote Access, One-Touch Away Mode
- 88K38 - Lennox 88K3801, Discharge Air Temperature Sensor
- X2658 - Lennox LENLN2S, Remote Outdoor Temperature Sensor for Comfortsense 7500
- 10T50 - 103861-02, Equipment Interface Module, Non-Communicating
- 50A93 - Therm-O-Disc 50A9301 Freezestat Thermostat, 5/8", 120/240V, SPST, Opens 36 Deg. F, Closes 58 Deg. F
- 93G35 - Therm-O-Disc 93G3501 Freezestat Thermostat, 3/8", 120/240V, SPST, Opens 29 Deg. F, Closes 58 Deg. F
- 89J60 - Cerro Flow 614803000009 Plain End Line Set, 3/8" Liquid Line, 7/8" Suction Line, 3/8" Insulation, 30' Length
- 89J61 - 3/8" x 7/8" x 3/8" Precision Copper Tube Lineset, 40' Length, Plain End
- 89J62 - 3/8" x 7/8" x 3/8" Precision Copper Tube Lineset, 50' Length, Plain End
- 27P38 - MARS 83387, Disconnect, 60A, 240V, Fused, 1 Phase
- 12U67 - Lennox iComfort S30 Smart Thermostat, Programmable Wi-Fi, Color Touchscreen, Communicates with Smart Hub
- 27P39 - MARS 83385, Disconnect, 60A, 240V, Non-Fused, 1 Phase
- 12J19 - Danfoss 067U3415 Thermal Expansion Valve, 3 Ton, R-410A
- X8109 - Diversitech UC3539-3L UltraLite Wedge Pads
- Y6982 - First Choice Filter Drier, 16 cu in, 3/8"
- X8110 - Diversitech UC4044-3L UltraLite Wedge Pad, 40" x 44" x 3"
- 62A52 - Emerson 62A5201 Liquid Line Bi-Flow Filter Drier, 16 cu in, 3/8" ODF Solder, 5 Tons
- 95M51 - Emerson 100215-04 Bi-Flow Filter Drier, 16 cu in, 3/8" ODF Solder, 5.2 Tons
- X8782 - SQ L1106 SNOW GUARD XP15/XP19 024 TO 060
- 95M52 - Emerson 100214-03 Filter Drier, 12 cu in
|Minimum Order Quantity||0.0|
|Base Unit of Measure||Unit(S)|
|Product Voltage||208/230v 1ph 60 hz|
|Gross Weight||255 LB|
- XP20 Variable Capacity (2-5 Ton) (R-410A)
- Expansion Valve (TXV) Cross-Reference Substitution Data
- Heat Pump System Information for Homeowner/User - French/francais
- Heat Pump System Information for Homeowner/User
New Catalog #'s11X58 was replaced by