XP20-036-230, Heat Pump, 3 Ton, Variable, R-410A, Elite Series
Cat # : 11X58
| Model/Part #: XP20-036-230
XP20 Heat Pump
True variable-capacity heat pump. Increased profitability.
The XP20-036-230 is part of the expanded Lennox line of Elite® Series heat pumps that offer higher efficiencies to more consumers. As a mid-tier offering, the XP20-024-230—with efficiency ratings of up to 20.00 SEER and 10.00 HSPF—allows you to give customers another innovative option to combat rising energy costs. One that will offer the comfort, precision and savings of true variable-capacity technology.
- Cooling efficiency of up to 20.00 SEER—saves hundreds of dollars per year over a standard air conditioner**
- Compatibility with iComfort thermostats**—saves energy whether customers are home or away
- Sound levels as low as 65 dB
- Precision balanced swept wing fan blade delivers quiet operation
- Inverter driven variable capacity scroll compressor provides quiet, efficient performance
- Climate IQ settings for dry, moderate and humid climates through iComfort thermostat
- Chlorine-free R-410A refrigerant—safe for the environment
- PermaGuard Cabinet—heavy-guage, galvanized steel construction, louver coil guard, baked on powder finish and durable zinc-coated steel base provide long lasting protection against rust and corrosion
- SmartHinge louver design—allows quick, easy access to the interior components from all sides for cleaning and maintenance. Protects coil from damage and provides clean appearance
**The regions used to calculate household fuel and utility costs reflect a cross-section of cities in the U.S. In addition to geography, cooling costs indicated are based on 3-ton capacity specifications, with 1,800 cooling hours per year and 12.29 cents per kWh (Source: EIA national average residential electric rate, August 2014 YTD). Actual costs may vary depending on the weather, local fuel rates, system settings and personal lifestyle.
***The iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat and a variable speed iComfort® enabled furnace or air handler is required with the XP20 for a complete communicating system.
- 10F81 - iComfort Wi-Fi Programmable Thermostat, 7 in. Touchscreen Color Display, Remote Access, One-Touch Away Mode
- 88K38 - Lennox 88K3801, Discharge Air Temperature Sensor
- 93G35 - Therm-O-Disc 93G3501 Freezestat Thermostat, 3/8", 120/240V, SPST, Opens 29 Deg. F, Closes 58 Deg. F
- 50A93 - Therm-O-Disc 50A9301 Freezestat Thermostat, 5/8", 120/240V, SPST, Opens 36 Deg. F, Closes 58 Deg. F
- X2658 - Lennox LENLN2S, Remote Outdoor Temperature Sensor for Comfortsense 7500
- 10T50 - 103861-02, Equipment Interface Module, Non-Communicating
- 89J61 - 3/8" x 7/8" x 3/8" Precision Copper Tube Lineset, 40' Length, Plain End
- 89J60 - Cerro Flow 614803000009 Plain End Line Set, 3/8" Liquid Line, 7/8" Suction Line, 3/8" Insulation, 30' Length
- 89J62 - 3/8" x 7/8" x 3/8" Precision Copper Tube Lineset, 50' Length, Plain End
- 27P39 - MARS 83385, Disconnect, 60A, 240V, Non-Fused, 1 Phase
- 12U67 - Lennox iComfort S30 Ultra Smart Programmable Thermostat, 7" HD Color Display, Geo-Fencing, Remote Access, Alexa and Apple HomeKit Compatible
- 27P38 - MARS 83387, Disconnect, 60A, 240V, Fused, 1 Phase
- 12J19 - Danfoss 067U3415 Thermal Expansion Valve, 3 Ton, R-410A
- X8109 - Diversitech UC3539-3L UltraLite Wedge Pads
- Y6982 - FirstChoice DBF163S-S11A-EW Bi-Flow Filter Drier, 16 cu in., 3/8"
- 62A52 - Emerson 62A5201 Liquid Line Bi-Flow Filter Drier, 16 cu in, 3/8" ODF Solder, 5 Tons
- X8110 - Diversitech UC4044-3L UltraLite Wedge Pad, 40" x 44" x 3"
- X8782 - Spinnaker L1106 Snow Guard for DLSC Series Heat Pumps 40" x 36"
- 95M51 - Emerson 100215-04 Bi-Flow Filter Drier, 16 cu in, 3/8" ODF Solder, 5.2 Tons
- 95M52 - Emerson 100214-03 Filter Drier, 12 cu in
|Minimum Order Quantity||0.0|
|Base Unit of Measure||Unit(S)|
|Product Voltage||208/230v 1ph 60 hz|
|Gross Weight||255 LB|
|Cooling Capacity||3.0 Ton Cooling|
New Catalog #'s11X58 was replaced by