Are your comfort advisors great with customers? Do they also get sales tickets that average $8k-15k or more? BuildASalesperson™ students learn to sell on value, professionally overcome objections, and conduct load calculations. The first two weeks of this three-week program is blended learning, consisting of e-learning/videos, on-the-job training, and homework assignments. The final week is instructor-led training, including peer-to-peer practice and critiques. Comfort Advisors who complete this program increase their closing rates to 55% - 75% and see average sales tickets of $12,000 - $15,000 and more.
What you'll learn
- The S.C.O.R.E. Sales process, for consistently higher sales numbers.
- How to achieve 55%-75% closing rates, $12,000-$15,000 average sales tickets and annual HVAC sales of $1.2M-$1.5M*.
- Tools to self-generate leads.
- Become an expert in helping your customers to achieve total home comfort.
- Gain the confidence to handle pricing upfront and sell higher-tier systems.
- Take on today’s biggest HVAC sales challenges and turn them into higher closing rates and satisfied customers.
*Average results from past participants.
2023 Course Schedule
|Course Name||Date||Location||Type (In-Person or Live-Stream)|
*Final week of BuildASalesperson™ in-person class is at the Richardson office
“I can't tell you how much I'm enjoying this Lennox class...After every class, I'm using something I learned on the very next sales call. I love it!”
“My first month of sales on my own, I did $106,467 on 14 sales, average ticket was $7,604, closing rate was 63% (14/22), average gross profit 46%...It was a wonderful first month doing sales. I am excited for everything the future holds.”