Advanced Electrical Diag.
Roughly 30 percent of compressor problems are misdiagnosis of electrical issues, leading to unnecessary and costly repairs.
Ready to get started?
Want to master the electrical side of air conditioning? Dive into our intensive course where technicians will gain the secrets of HVAC success when working with electrical components. This includes the sequence of operations from a electrical standpoint, understanding schematics and wiring diagrams, and electrical troubleshooting. Students also learn how to identify and test loads, controls, capacitors, and circuit boards.
What you'll learn
- Read Schematics: Learn to read schematics for troubleshooting and identify unknown motors.
- Wiring: Master tough wiring topics, including open circuits, hard start wiring principles and using isolation relay.
- Meters: Conquer all functions on your meter, identify voltage drops and learn tips for quick and easy capacitor testing.
Course OverviewSample Syllabus
- Examine operational principles of various HVACR components, including ECM motors, and how to identify defective components.
- Optimize your test equipment loadout to correctly diagnose failed components, increase profits and provide customers with a thorough analysis of their system’s condition.
- Review fundamental differences between AC and DC, three phase and single phase power.
- Know the effects of voltage and current imbalance on HVACR equipment and calculate the imbalance percentage.
- Read schematics and use them as a diagnostic tool.
- Learn operational principle of inductors and capacitors, and how their behavior differs in AC and DC circuits.
Ready to take the next step in your career?Register Now
2023 Course Schedule
|Course Name||Date||Location||Type (In-Person or Live-Stream)|