3,000,000 Gas Furnaces were sold last year with a projected growth of 22% in the upcoming year.
Are you ready to service and maintain all of these units in the field? Whether you’re new to the HVAC industry or an experienced technician, this one-day course* will sharpen your knowledge and skills.
Air Flow: Learn flame rectification, gas meter clocking, temp rise limit trips and airflow relationships.
Venting: Study heat exchanger testing the right way, venting and using pin connectors as a troubleshooting aid.
Controls: Cover pressure switch testing methods, root cause of pressure switch issues and 90 % furnace drains.
*This class qualifies for 8 hours of NATE continuing education credits.
- Program Price: $399
- Premier Dealers: $319* (20% discount)
*Prices subject to change.
Gas Heat Diagnostics
- Furnace sequence of operation
- Furnace components
- Furnace components function
- Standard Efficiency Versus High Efficiency Furnaces
- Venting Standard Efficiency Furnaces
- Venting High Efficiency Furnaces
- Diagnostic and troubleshooting
- How To Read schematics
- ECM Motors Operations
- Constant Torque Motor Operation
- Constant Torque Versus PSC Motors
- Flame Rectification
- Temperature Rise
- Gas Manifold Pressure
- How To Use Combustion Analyzer
- Combustion Analysis
- Heat Exchanger Inspections
Find a Heat Diagnostic Class Near You
Look-Up By Class Name:
- Advanced Air Conditioning & Heat Pumps
- Advanced Electrical Diagnostics
- Advanced Master Selling
- Air Distribution
- Art of Service Management
- Gas Heat Diagnostics
- Master Selling
- Operations Accountability
- Residential System Design
- Service Sales Excellence
- Tech Communications
- Virtual Tech Communications