Gas Heat Diagnostics
3,000,000 gas furnace were sold last year with a projected growth of 22% in the upcoming year.
Ready to get started?
Are you ready to service and maintain all of the gas furnaces in your market? Whether you’re new to the HVAC industry or an experienced technician, this one-day course* will sharpen your knowledge and skills.
What you'll learn
- Air Flow: Learn flame rectification, gas meter clocking, temp rise limit trips and airflow relationships.
- Venting: Study heat exchanger testing the right way, venting and using pin connectors as a troubleshooting aid.
- Controls: Cover pressure switch testing methods, root cause of pressure switch issues and 90 % furnace drains.
Course OverviewSample Syllabus
- Furnace sequence of operation
- Furnace components
- Furnace components function
- Standard Efficiency Versus High Efficiency Furnaces
- Venting Standard Efficiency Furnaces
- Venting High Efficiency Furnaces
- Diagnostic and troubleshooting
- How To Read schematics
- ECM Motors Operations
- Constant Torque Motor Operation
- Constant Torque Versus PSC Motors
- Flame Rectification
- Temperature Rise
- Gas Manifold Pressure
- How To Use Combustion Analyzer
- Combustion Analysis
- Heat Exchanger Inspections
Ready to take the next step in your career?Register Now